My motto is to Entertain, Educate, & Execute. Whether I’m creating a course, teaching live online, or speaking in public, I make it my #1 priority to engage my audience. If they are not entertained and flipping through their phones instead of watching me speak, then they are not learning. That’s not good for me, your event, and most importantly it’s not good for them.
Here are some of the most popular topics I spoken about:
- The 3 financial vehicles for creating wealth…..Building Businesses, Real Estate, and the Financial Markets.
- The POWER of Time Wealth, which equates to FREEDOM
- The Foundation of funding your wealth creation through CREDIT (Personal and Business)
- How to turn Assets into Liabilities
- The 4 Pillars of Success: Networking, Leaving Some People Behind, Buying Seats at Tables, Building Your Own Table
- How to Build a Consortium of Companies
- Building Businesses with Existing Demand (See a Need, Fill a Need)
- Creating a Strong Team & Building Company Culture
- The Importance of Data and Metrics
- Don’t Try to Become the Expert in Everything — Hire the Experts
- Collaboration Over Competition (No More Crabs in a Barrel Mentality)
- Importance of Execution (Opportunity + Preparation + Speed = Success)